The 4624 AWG "Phaser" is a quad channel 1.25 GS/s RF generator card with dual IQ upconverter and dual 5 MS/s ADC and FPGA in EEM form factor.
- 2x 1.25 GS/s IQ upconverters.
- dual IQ mixer + 0.3 GHz to 4.8 GHz VCO + PLL.
- 31.5 dB range digital step attenuator (similar to Urukul).
- 2 channels of 5 MS/s ADC (similar to Sampler).
- Artix-7 FPGA.
- Internal MMCX clock from Kasli/Clocker and external SMA.
- Upconverter is optional.
- DDR3 SDRAM (currently not used by gateware).
- The gateware support is currently limited to the <ahref="https://github.com/quartiq/Phaser_STFT_Pulsegen"target="_blank"rel="noopener noreferrer">STFT pulse generator</a>. Other applications are possible in theory (including arbitrary waveform buffer in SDRAM), please contact us.